For hygiene reasons we do recommend using a pillowcase, these also ensure they'll stay as pristine as the day they arrived. Any standard size cover and case in whatever snazzy colour and style you have already will fit just fine.
Articles in this section
- Are the pillows suitable for small children?
- Are they anti-allergen?
- Do I need to use a pillowcase and will my current one fit?
- Do they meet all the fire saftey requirements?
- How would you describe the firmness of the pillows?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the pillows?
- What are the pillows made of?
- What in the world are Nanotubes?
- What is OUTLAST®?
- What's the difference between a Hybrid and a Hybrid with added OUTLAST® and down pillow?