The mattress doesn't need repackaging at all, just remove all the bedding so it's good to go. Items in our bedding range such as the pillow or protector will however, need to be repackaged. To make it easier, we recommend holding on to and using the original packaging.
Articles in this section
- Are returns free?
- Can I return my Simba bedding, furniture or accessories?
- Can you refund via cheque?
- Do I need to keep any of the packaging?
- Do items need to be repackaged before return?
- Do you allow an exchange?
- Do you recycle returned mattresses?
- How does the refund work?
- What is the returns process?
- Who will remove my mattress if I decide to return it?