Anyone can use a Simba pillow! However, as per the warning label on the outer polybag, all products containing small parts should be kept out of reach of small children and should be stored away when you're not plumping of softening.
Articles in this section
- Are the pillows suitable for small children?
- Are they anti-allergen?
- Do I need to use a pillowcase and will my current one fit?
- Do they meet all the fire saftey requirements?
- How would you describe the firmness of the pillows?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the pillows?
- What are the pillows made of?
- What in the world are Nanotubes?
- What is OUTLAST®?
- What's the difference between a Hybrid and a Hybrid with added OUTLAST® and down pillow?