There's no reason why our mattress wouldn't be suitable for kids, but as a general rule we would recommend a minimum age of 2 years as at this age children start to have better control of their bodies during sleep.
Articles in this section
- Are you environmentally friendly and is the mattress vegan?
- Does the mattress meet all the fire safety requirements?
- Has anything else changed about the Hybrid® or is it just the cover?
- Has the foam used in your mattresses been tested to ensure it is safe?
- How big is the box that Simba arrives in?
- How deep is your mattress, will my sheets fit?
- How firm is the mattress?
- How has the Simba Hybrid® cover changed? Why?
- I have a sore back - would a Simba Hybrid® help?
- I have an allergy to latex, can I still use the Simba mattress?