We've heard that the Simba box makes a great kids playhouse and even a space rocket, so only if you want to otherwise all the packaging can be disposed of or recycled right away. In the unlikely event you wish to return any other item in the Simba range, we do recommend holding on to this packaging just to make the return easier.
Articles in this section
- Are returns free?
- Can I return my Simba bedding, furniture or accessories?
- Can you refund via cheque?
- Do I need to keep any of the packaging?
- Do items need to be repackaged before return?
- Do you allow an exchange?
- Do you recycle returned mattresses?
- How does the refund work?
- I want to return my order how do I request this?
- Who will remove my mattress if I decide to return it?