It is indeed! We recently made a change just to the cover of our Hybrid® Mattress, to answer feedback from fans who requested that we make it washable. So you can now unzip the white top sleep surface and pop it in the washing machine at (up to) 40 degrees. The bottom grey half stays with the mattress so after line or tumble drying (on low) you can zip it straight back on, no fuss.
Articles in this section
- Can I machine wash my Simba bedding?
- Can I still use a mattress topper with the Simba Hybrid®?
- Can I use an adjustable bed?
- Can I use an electric blanket with my Simba Hybrid®?
- Can I use the mattress on a sofa bed?
- Do I need to use a mattress protector?
- Do I turn my mattress over regularly?
- How do I clean my mattress?
- The mattress I was delivered looks different from when I ordered it. Is this the right item?
- Will I be able to get the mattress back in the box or roll it back up again?